SO, I'm going through another of those 'I'm a vapid uncreative day time television sucker' crises again, mainly because everything else in my life is going great (I have enough money to buy flamboyant nightwear rn and a boyfriend who will let me wear it) and I have an inherent need to complain about SOMETHING.
Today I'm complaining about the fact that I don't 'do' anything: I don't draw, I don't write poetry, I don't make music, I'm not a big fan of anything. I pretty much feel like I'm not part of the creative alliance that I've decided everybody except me is a part of. Occasionally people will kindly say 'but you can write', however posting on here every six months once I've compiled enough to bitch about with some semblance of theme doesn't feel like a viable small talk hobby.
My predicament: nobody likes a show off, I never want to write about some craaaazzzyy experience and come off like a wannabe it girl embellishing a reality familiar to most people who are 'young' and 'live in a city'.
SO - What do you think I should write about?
Since you can post anonymously on here, I figured anyone who wouldn't mind helping me out wouldn't have to show their face if they didn't want to.
- my occasionally notable, but mostly typical life in South London
- answering questions, e.g. like an agony aunt
- are there any previous posts you think were ok n would want me to write more like
- my opinions on the 'issues' e.g. my bush, lady issues, i think they are the only issues that concern me
- photos?? do people like seeing stuff?
- fucking anything else i can write about in a cynical tone
I would truly appreciate any sort of 'feedback' that could help me kid myself into thinking I am walking side-by-American Apparel-side with my genuinely talented and creative friends.
As ever thankyou for any praise people have given me in the past, I think of it when I'm nervous sweating about not knowing what to do with my life xo