Saturday, 14 August 2010

saturday again

i worked 10 until 5 today and then i scoffed a big tasty chinese and it was splendid. currently my step sister is bartering with a wife of the hunt for a barbour jacket off ebay on my behalf, its a boy's size 11-12 but they're a hefty fit so fingers crossed; i'll need him for leeds to nurse me as i pass out.
peter the regular bought me a chocolate lolly from thorntons today, he's a good man, he likes a double espresso and a jacket potatoe with cottage cheese.

as leeds goes i now have a 'rucksack' bigger than me, a 3 man tent and copious amounts of varying sanitisers, oh and a sleeping bag ++++++++++ me huntas
i'm so excited and for results and for my birthday and for sixth form yeah yeah baby mm yeah
OH AND I HAVE A PHONE HE'S GREAT HE'S LG HE'S WHITE YOU TOUCHSCREEN HIM

the latest from the summer

No comments:

Post a Comment